Prairie Fire Asset Management Group represents the interests of owners for their multifamily assets, including conventional and complicated affordable housing assets. We develop and implement strategies for capital preservation and property disposition benefiting ownership, whether the owner is a financial institution or a real estate investor seeking to preserve and enhance the value of their real estate holdings and/or troubled asset portfolios.
The Prairie Fire team has the background, knowledge and resources to maximize asset performance. We add value by focusing primarily on our own portfolio, creating strategies that include maximizing asset performance and developing flexible disposition strategies evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Prairie Fire has implemented systems and processes to efficiently and effectively manage the asset portfolio. The policies and procedures which we have established are consistently applied to both the portfolio and property levels of asset management. In order to maximize asset performance and efficiency, we have made a major resource commitment to high-level systems. These systems are utilized in investment analysis, portfolio management, asset management, property management, client reporting (qualitative and quantitative), communications, cash management, and funds transfer.
ASSET MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Accounting for property and ownership entity
- Loan and debt services
- Supervision of property insurance
- Rent collection and delinquency mitigation
- Tenant relations
- Holding of security deposits, replacement and operating reserves in escrow
- Payment of all expenses
- Bidding and contracting of vendors
- Property marketing and leasing
- Financial and operational analysis
- Property management
- Capital improvement and maintenance program
- Compliance with state agencies
Download Asset Management Qualifications here.
For more information, please contact:
NICK JERKOVICH, NPCC
Director of Acquisitions and Asset Management
TRAINING AND ACCREDITATION
- Novogradac Webinars, Conferences and Training
- Affordable Housing Finance (AHF)
- National Center for Housing Management
- Grace Hill
- Spectrum Seminars
- Kansas Housing Resources Corporation
- Missouri Housing Development Corporation
- Oklahoma Housing Finance Authority
- Nebraska Investment Housing Authority
- Tax Credit Specialists (TCS)
- Novogradac Property Compliance Certification (NPCC)
- Yardi for Multifamily and Affordable Housing
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- Proprietary Financial, Amortization and Depreciation Modeling
- FTP Sharefile, Virtual Private Networking
Joint Center for Housing Studies at Harvard University releases the 2018 State of the Nation's Housing Report
Prairie Fire to develop mixed-income workforce housing in Ottawa, Kansas using Housing Tax Credits, Housing Trust Fund and Moderate Income Housing Funds!
Prairie Fire Residences in Newton, Kansas is now leasing! Contact email@example.com for more information!
770 East 5th Street
Kansas City, MO 64106