Prairie Fire’s team members are from a variety of backgrounds including: economics, architecture, urban planning, accounting, construction and active duty in the United States military. This diverse expertise lends well to achieving our goal to be “best-in-class” when it comes to real estate development, particularly in the affordable housing arena.
TRAINING, ACCREDITATION AND RESEARCH
In an ever changing world, it is important to stay on top of trends, rulings and regulations impacting the real estate industry. Fair housing requirements, tax credit regulations, IRS rulings, demographic, financial and economic trends are important to the effective development and management of our portfolio. Prairie Fire team members have extensive training, accreditations and research sources to ensure we are always on top of our game.
- Novogradac Webinars, Conferences and Training
- Affordable Housing Finance (AHF)
- National Center for Housing Management
- Grace Hill
- Spectrum Seminars
- Kansas Housing Resources Corporation
- Missouri Housing Development Corporation
- Oklahoma Housing Finance Authority
- Nebraska Investment Housing Authority
ACCREDITATION AND LICENSES:
- Tax Credit Specialists (TCS)
- Novogradac Property Compliance Certification (NPCC)
- Certified General Appraiser – Kansas, Missouri
- Licensed Realtor – Kansas, Missouri
AFFILIATIONS, RESEARCH AND INDUSTRY CONNECTIONS:
- Brookings Institution
- Joint Center for Housing Studies, Harvard University
- Affordable Rental Housing Action
- United States Rural Housing Development Agency
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- American Banker
- Urban Land Institute
- American Planning Association
- Property Management Insider
- Apartment Finance Today
- National Low Income Housing Coalition
- Builder Business Update
- University of Kansas
- ESRI, Claritas and Nielsen Reports
CP Lofts in Kansas City now leasing! Contact email@example.com for more information!
Meadowview in Moundridge, Kansas finishes ahead of schedule. Now leasing! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information!
Prairie Fire hires Nick Jerkovich, formerly with Novogradac, as its Director of Acquisitions and Asset Management.
Prairie Fire selected as one of the housing developers for the downtown Kansas City, Kansas Healthy Campus plan.
770 East 5th Street
Kansas City, MO 64106